Commercial Applications License Terms v2.3
You are a guest on this server. I fund the operation and maintenance of this website, weblog and domain. I welcome, without obligation, comments and thoughts that are intelligible, relevant, and written by humans in response to posts or existing material on this site.
You grant the operator(s) of this site a perpetual, non-revokable and non-negotiable license to make your comments available to the public.
On the other hand any material you attempt to place on this server through any mechanism, including comments, trackbacks, HTTP requests, and email that is not relevant to the referenced post or existing comments, is incoherent, automated, contains false contact information (email address and/or link) and that includes references to websites that offer products or services for sale, or function in traffic-affiliate programs, or that is reproduced on several other servers will be considered a Commercial Application of this server and is subject to these Commercial Applications License Terms.
By invoking any mechanism that causes a comment, trackback, automated page-load, or email solicitation you accept this contract with these binding terms:
1. Your material will be reviewed for a $150 reading fee per comment, trackback, email or falsified referer.
2. You agree to be subject to the laws of Maryland, United States of America for the purpose of enforcing this contract.
3. You agree to pay any and all costs, including, but not limited to, court and attorney fees, incurred in enforcing this contract.
4. You agree to pay your obligation under this contract within 15 days by forwarding a check, payable in US funds.
5. You agree to accept all costs associated with closing your obligation under this contract, including any researchers, investigators and collections agents.
6. You agree that the operator of the source computer and any commercial enterprises mentioned in or linked from the posted material will be held jointly responsible for all obligations of this contract.
7. You agree to waive any rights or expectations of privacy regarding the source computer, its operator(s) and any persons or commercial entities mentioned in or linked from the posted material, including correspondence in any medium.
8. Acceptance of this contract and payment of obligations under this contract does not, in any way, guarantee that your material will be visible to the public or that I will remove or alter material on your behalf. All material on this site is present at my sole discretion.