i’ll be contributing three pieces to the silient auction at the benefit for the women of sudan on november 14 at casablanca in alexandria.
not only do you get to see more than a dozen of the area’s best dancers come together to in response to one of the greatest human tragedies of modern times, but you could go home with one of these three prints…
from left to right, i present asharah, lotus niraja and lucy, all of whom are not only lending their talent and passion to this benefit, but have allowed me to give a little too.
each print is 12.5-by-12.5 inches, printed on richly saturated archival paper to last a lifetime, and are ready to frame.
other items in the benefit auction:
* 6 lbs. of delicious Starbucks coffee in assorted varieties
* A treasure from Cleopatra’s Closet
* A gift basket from Natural Body Spa & Shoppe
* A beautiful black elephant made in India from Ten Thousand Villages Hand-beaded jewelery by Kostana
* A doumbek from House of Musical Traditions
If you are unable to attend, but would like to make a donation:
Darfur Peace and Development
PO Box 15177
Richmond, VA 23227