a step-by-step walkthrough on how to add material to the community dance calendar hosted on this site:
1) If you don’t already have one, get an account with Google.
1a) Go to www.google.com
1b) Click on “sign in”
1c) Click on “create account now”
1d) Fill in the form
2) Tell me the email address you used to create the account, send it to danceblog|(a)|rojisan.com, and let me know that you’d like your events added to the community calendar.
3) Log in with your Google account, go to https://www.google.com/accounts/Login
4) Go to http://www.google.com/calendar/
5) Click on “Add Event”
6) Fill in the information for your event, make your event “Public,” and invite “Dance Blog” as a guest to your event.
That’s it. What you do with your own calendar is up to you, but your events should now show up on this calendar.
If you’ve already got events on your Google calendar, and you haven’t added “Dance Blog” as a guest, you can go back and do that anytime. If I’ve approved you for posting to the community calendar, they’ll automagically show up here as soon as you do.
Would you please tell me how to invite “Dance Blog” as a guest to my public event calendar? I really appreciate your help.